Concierge Medical Care on Mercer Island
Lake Washington Primary Care provides concierge medical care from the central location of downtown Mercer Island, where we serve patients from the Seattle, Mercer Island and Bellevue areas. Our approach is different than that of an ordinary doctor’s office – as a concierge primary care practice, we take the time to develop personal relationships with each of our patients and to provide a level of service unprecedented in a standard physician’s office.
- Each appointment with Dr. Goode lasts up to 45 minutes.
- Our patients enjoy direct access to Dr. Goode via cell phone or email.
- The waiting room is never crowded, and most appointments can be scheduled for the same or next day.
In return, our patients pay an affordable monthly retainer fee, which can be cancelled at any time. We accept most major insurance providers and bill them for the medical visit. At our clinic, extraordinary care is not out of the ordinary.
Is Concierge Medicine Right for Me?
Are you looking for a doctor who wants to be your healthcare advocate and partner? Is it difficult to find time for your healthcare appointments? Do you have to wait weeks to see your own doctor? Do you have a chronic medical issue or unique circumstance that isn’t being addressed through standard care?
VOTED ONE OF SEATTLE’S TOP DOCS
- Seattle Met Magazine Top Docs 2011
- Seattle Met Magazine Top Docs 2012
- Seattle Met Magazine Top Docs 2013
- Seattle Magazine Top Docs 2013
- Top Eastside Primary Care Doctors 2014
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors 2014