Lake Washington Primary Care was founded on the belief that highly personalized medical care is the foundation for optimal health. We are committed to making exceptional medical care available to everyone. We chose a concierge practice model because it allows us to practice family medicine the way we know it works best – partnering with our patients to deliver holistic, comprehensive and thoughtful care that in turn promotes excellent health. Our promise is simple:
- To develop personal, genuine relationships with each and every patient
- To be open-minded, non-judgmental and actively listen to our patients’ needs
- To offer both traditional and non-traditional healthcare solutions
- To make the highest level of exceptional medical care possible for everyone
WHAT IS CONCIERGE MEDICINE?
Concierge medicine combines the best available medical care with an improved and personalized patient experience. Doctors can spend more time with each patient, getting to know each one on a personal level in order to develop an individualized plan of care. In exchange for this highly personalized approach, patients pay a monthly retainer fee.
WHAT SERVICES AM I PAYING FOR?
- Same or next day appointments with little waiting time
- Extended and unhurried office visits
- Email, text and cell phone access
- A primary care doctor who will listen to you
- A partner and health care advocate who genuinely cares
- Healthcare tailored to your individual needs
- Hospital visits when hospitalized
See our FAQ for more information or call us!
HOW MUCH IS THE RETAINER FEE?
Concierge retainer fees vary widely and typically range from $150-$250/month or higher. At Lake Washington Primary Care, we want concierge medicine to be affordable and available to more people. Therefore, our monthly retainer fee is $119/month. We offer the same concierge medical service as the more expensive providers but with pricing that more people can afford. Learn about insurance plans we accept